Services & Rates
My work with individuals usually targets complex trauma, acute trauma, difficulties regulating emotions, and learning new coping strategies. In order to help treat my clients concerns, I am trained in the Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM). CRM helps move clients from those moments were they felt frozen in terror, panic, rage, and shame, towards moments of recovery, safety, and connection. CRM treats trauma through resources such as deep breathing, guided meditations, imagery, and inner child work. If you are struggling with trauma and emotional turmoil, I will be here to walk with you in your journey of recovery.
I am trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), which is known as the most effective form of couples therapy. The couples I work with are often struggling with communication issues, preparing for marriage, reconciling after an affair, and finding balance after major life events. If any of these common relational struggles are impacting your relationship, please find comfort in knowing that there is a map to reconnection with your partner.
- Complex trauma
- Relationship distress
- Emotional difficulties
Online Sessions Available:
- Services provided through secure and confidential video meetings.
- In-person services offered in Riverside, CA.
Treatment Specialties: click here
“When we deny our stories, they define us. When we own our stories, we get to write the ending.”
– Brene Brown
Rates & Insurance FAQ
- Individual session fee: $100-150 (50 to 75 minute sessions)
- Couple session fee: $135-200 (50 to 75 minute sessions)
Do you accept insurance?
- I am not in-network with any insurance companies and I do not bill through insurance.
Can I still be reimbursed through my insurance?
- I can provide monthly superbills that you can submit to your insurance company, which could offer partial reimbursement for you.
- Please visit my Advekit account to see if your insurance does offer reimbursement.
What should I ask my insurance provider to make sure I qualify for reimbursement?
- Call your insurance provider to ask if they will cover “Out of Network” benefits for mental health.
- Also verify if your insurance company offers “Out of Network” mental health benefits for associate marriage and family therapists.
What are other good questions to ask my insurance provider?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Why don’t you accept insurance?
- Insurance companies operate on a biomedical model, where they can determine coverage based on what they deem medically necessary, limit the number of covered sessions, and require a diagnosis. As your therapist, your journey to recovery and healing will not be limited by timelines, diagnoses, or pathology.
- I understand the financial cost that is added for private therapy, and I do not take this lightly. I believe in the power of therapy once safety, trust, and security are established– things that may feel compromised when insurance companies are involved and determine the care you deserve instead of us making that decision as a team.
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.